Monday, December 5, 2022

NRCS is hiring - check USAjobs for Soils Jobs

A recent ENST soils alumna writes:

"With the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act, NRCS will be going through a bit of a hiring boom over the next year. Many Soil Conservationist, Soil Conservationist Technician, and Civil Engineering Technician positions will be posted on USAjobs and I want to spread the word to the UMD soils folks as much as possible. I know there will be a flood of openings in PA, but I am sure other states are following suit. Please note I am not involved in the hiring or application process at all, but I would be happy to answer any questions about what I do as a Soil Conservationist in York, PA."

Alumna information:

Natalie Agee
NRCS Soil Conservationist
York, PA
(o) 717-894-3006
(c) 717-640-4885