Monday, November 1, 2021

Environmental Scientist Opportunity - Herndon, VA

An exciting job announcement from ENST alumn, Owen:

"I have a job opportunity for recent graduates that will be opening up in December (when I leave the position) or just after. It's with Bowman Consulting Group as an Environmental Scientist in Herndon, VA. Mostly the work is wetland delineations, phase I ESAs, and permitting for T&E species and cultural resources, but other things come up from time to time. Of the 4-person environmental team at Bowman, 2 of us are UMD ENST graduates (the other is Bianca Noveno, who also graduated in 2019), so they know the program is good. Let me know if anyone is interested. I get a bonus if the person they hire is recommended by me so please keep me in the loop! Best contact for me is stelzigo@gmail.com. I will not be in charge of hiring but please send anyone with questions to me, and I can try to help answer them. "

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Bowman%20Consulting&vjk=d1e44c0cdc812b9b